What Is A Relationship Expert?
A relationship expert is someone who understands human needs and desires within the context of the way we feel, interact, connect and behave with ourselves and others; someone whom has the solution, techniques and strategies to achieve the desired outcomes in relationships.
What Is Your Key Philosophy And Foundation As A Relationship Expert?
1. Every relationship begins with you. If you don’t love yourself, then the love you give is needy love, given in an attempt to fill an inner emptiness.
2. In order to heal, improve, deepen a relationship or find the ideal match, you must heal yourself first (know who you are, your self-concept, your values, needs & language of love, and change your subconscious level of deservedness – Law of Deservedness)
3. There are only 2 types of relationships – 1. Parasitic (one person taking but giving nothing) and 2. Symbiotic (two people mutually supporting & benefiting each other)
4. A parent’s function and role is to give and provide all that a child needs to realize his/her full potential; a child’s function is to receive love, nurturing, guidance, instruction and so forth
5. Every problem, issue and behavior has a root cause and can be traced to an event or series of events, with most occurring in childhood
6. With the appropriate technique and approach, almost every behavior and issue can be resolved by dealing with the root cause (Instigating Incident), releasing the emotions, and transforming the subconscious core belief
7. There is one issue that everyone has – thinking that there is something wrong with them – being undeserving, not good enough, bad, guilty or unlovable
8. Consummate Love occurs when there are 3 elements – passion, intimacy & commitment
What Is Relationship Coaching?
Relationship coaching refers to working with a client to identify the desired goal, and teaching & applying the appropriate strategy & tools to achieve that goal.
Relationship coaching focuses purely on strategies, advice, understanding, techniques, insights, knowledge and skill sets pertaining to relationships, communication, gender differences and human behavior. An effective relationship coach also focuses on helping the client to develop emotional intelligence which dramatically improves relationships.
What sets you apart as a relationship expert?
Many relationship experts are purely advisory coaches: they have the knowledge and can tell you what you need to do to achieve the desired result but they cannot help you to apply or actually do it.
They also fail to get to the root cause of the problem.
For example, a prominent relationship expert was on TV telling a young woman who has been in a toxic relationship for 4 years that she needs to cut off the boyfriend, not follow him on any social media, and immediately delete his emails and text messages.
This is good advice – it is common sense advice.
However, it fails to really help the client; she already knows what she needs to do but she won’t do it and even if she does, the next man she dates will be the same – toxic and abusive.
The relationship expert failed to address the root cause of the issue, namely why this woman is attracted to an abusive, toxic man.
The answer is found in her past experiences, her subconscious programming and what she subconsciously believes she deserves and feels about herself. There are 10 specific reasons why women stay in abusive relationships and specific scientific and psychological reasons why women love bad boys.
Thus, what I do that is unique and actually gets results is: I get to the root cause of every behavior – the attraction, interaction, programming and emotion.
What else can you teach me as a relationship expert?
Here is a simple list:
- Emotional intelligence
- Non-verbal communication
- Body language interpretation (photo & video analysis of body language)
- Identifying Gaslighting in your relationship (are you being gaslighted?)
- Overcoming the pain of Ghosting
- Insights into emotional and psychological needs of children
- Your personality & temperament and your relationship compatibility – DISC
- 4 key things a man wants in a relationship
- 4 key things a woman wants in a relationship
- Deciphering text messages and emails
- Parenting skills
- Insights and advice for stepfamilies and Blended Families (the latter term refers to a couple with children from a previous relationship as well as a child together)
- Dealing with employees, colleagues and bosses
- Your primary language of love (the way you feel loved and express love)
- New life after divorce
- Affair-proofing your marriage
- Overcoming betrayal & rebuilding trust
- How to forgive yourself and others
- Attraction and Attachment Styles in relationships
As stated above, as a relationship coach, I can help you to learn the knowledge and skills to greatly enhance your relationships; as a relationship expert, I also use a unique technique to help set you free from the past (change the way you think, feel and believe about yourself and the world around you) so that you subconsciously feel and believe you deserve the best and transform all of your relationships at home and at the office – partner, spouse, children, parents, colleagues, friends, employees and bosses.
Remember, we teach others how to treat us by the various ways we allow them to treat us and by the energy, subconscious messages and non-verbal messages we communicate. That doesn’t mean it’s your fault; it simply means that I can help you to have the relationships you want and to feel good about yourself.
I quickly get to the root cause of your subconscious programming and the origin of your dominant emotions and beliefs.
There is no labeling and we quickly resolve past issues and trauma without reliving any pain – and over the phone if you wish.
I use a technique that I developed over many years called SRTT – Subconscious Rapid Transformation Technique. I am now teaching SRTT – Subconscious Rapid Transformation Technique to other therapists, coaches, psychologists, counselors, hypnotherapists and marriage & family counselors and, to rehab clinics.
Are you ready to gets results and live your best life now?
I am sincere, authentic, insightful, open, bold yet compassionate, someone who can help you to further succeed in your relationships in every area of your life and in record time. Click here and let’s begin now.