See also: Get the Man You Want – Digital
Get The Man You Want
The following is the contents list from Patrick Wanis’ AUDIO book –double CD, “Get the Man You WANT!” Copyright WOW Media 2006.
-“A makeover book for women” WGN Chicago
-This book empowers women!” Whitney Casey KHOU TV Great Day Houston
Listen to Intro:
GET THE MAN YOU WANT!
(Read by Patrick Wanis)
TWO CD SET
Do you have your eyes on a man? Are you looking and longing for love? Do you crave the sound of wedding bells? Are you in a relationship and wondering if it will work or if it is even worth the bother? Are you trying to get over someone that dumped you? Are you trying to get over someone who you think is not healthy for you or makes you miserable and you just can’t let go?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then, this CD is for you!
In this CD, I will reveal a number of key secrets that if followed will lead to your happiness within a relationship.
The key to getting the man you want is first to know what you want and who you are -what motivates, inspires and excites you. Why do you want him?
What do you want?
Why do you want it?
And then how to get what you want…
This audio book is divided into 5 Sections:
- Understanding men – the male psyche
- Understanding relationships
- Understanding yourself, what you want and why you want it
- Strategies and techniques to help you to change what you believe about yourself so that you will only accept the best and you will get the best
- Building your self-esteem
In the final track of this CD, I offer you something unbelievably powerful and unique, truly transformational: support and positive encouragement and affirmations that I read, declare and state to you that will sink deeply into your mind and help to build your confidence, self-esteem and self-worth.
I am going to begin by sharing two key secrets with you:
Secret 1: If you don’t love yourself, then the love you give is needy love, given in an attempt to fill an inner emptiness
Secret 2: To create an extraordinary relationship with anyone, you must first create an extraordinary relationship with yourself. When you feel great about who you are, when you have compassion for your shortcomings, and when your daily thoughts and actions are motivated by self-love, you send out an irresistible magnetic energy that is reflected by all those around you.
Get the man you WANT! ©
-By Patrick Wanis
-Read by Patrick Wanis
Two CD set
©WOW Media, 2006
1. The male Psyche
Key secrets to understanding men (e.g. they do not want and will not change, unless, they have the motivation or are about to lose you…)
Myths Men have about women
Myths Women have about men
Understanding the male psyche (men are hunters – and…
Men and their emotions (The Testosterone Factor)
The importance of Identity & Individuality to men
Fear of commitment. What it is and how to handle it
What a man wants
How to make your man feel special and loved
2. Understanding relationships
- Relationship Expectations
What a man wants and what a woman wants
- Components of a healthy relationship: There are five ingredients in a healthy relationship – Love, Friendship, Companionship, Sex and Intimacy.
It’s possible to have one element without the others.
After the five major ingredients, there are six other elements that also play a significant role in building and keeping a relationship strong so that both partners feel loved and fulfilled:
(A detailed explanation of those Six Elements)
3. Knowledge is power – Understanding yourself
- Knowledge is power: Who are you? What is important to you?
- The Five key steps to finding and attracting the man you want
- Exercises to establish your subconscious beliefs about yourself and how they are creating your reality
- Visualizations – A unique exercise to help you quickly attract into your life the man you want
4. Strategies for change – You deserve the best
- Are you sure you truly want this man?
What do you deserve? What do you believe you deserve?
- Uncovering and discovering what you subconsciously believe you deserve
- Techniques to change what you believe about yourself and your self-worth
- The Mirror technique that Patrick Wanis uses daily to change memories to new truths
- A writing technique to assist you to move through blocks and obstacles to your happiness and the man you want
5. Building self-esteem
- The three main components of self-esteem:
Do you like yourself? Do you feel significant? Do you believe you are capable?
- Focus on your successes:
Recall success, visualize success, realize success
- Affirmations, declarations, support and acknowledgments read by Patrick Wanis
Affirmations & Encouragement
This separate track of the CD is designed as a call-back. Patrick Wanis speaks and reads to you powerful affirmations and declarations one at a time and then you respond aloud by repeating each affirmation. This exercise will feel as if Patrick is right there coaching, encouraging and motivating you. At the end of this exercise you will feel empowered and confident.
There are two versions for daily use – a condensed version and the full version.
Anointed “The Woman Expert” by WGN Chicago, Patrick Wanis PhD is a renowned Celebrity Life Coach, Human Behavior & Relationship Expert who developed SRTT therapy (Subconscious Rapid Transformation Technique) and is teaching it to other practitioners. Wanis’ clientele ranges from celebrities and CEOs to housewives and teenagers. CNN, BBC, FOX News, MSNBC & major news outlets worldwide consult Wanis for his expert insights and analysis on sexuality, human behavior and women’s issues. Wanis is the first person ever to do hypnotherapy on national TV – on the Montel Williams show.