The 9th Annual List
Exposing breasts and buttocks to the neighbor’s children, cheating on the wife with the nanny, lying to the world for decades about your career and achievements, leading a double life, and pushing to make Americans lose their jobs! This is just a small sample of celebrity bad behavior – the stupid actions, meanness, narcissism and meltdowns of 2015.
Most celebrities are unprepared for the storm of fame, power, wealth, parties and constant temptation. Power corrupts and often exposes hypocrisy and results in entitlement and narcissism.
Can you guess who had the number 1 celebrity meltdown of 2015?
10. Jennifer Lien: The “STAR Trek: Voyager” actress has had numerous run-ins with the law and has issues controlling her anger: In July 2012, Lien was arrested for an alleged domestic assault; in April 2015, Lien was arrested and charged with evading arrest, resisting arrest, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault in relation to an alleged speeding offence, and; in September 2015, she was arrested for two counts of misdemeanor exposure after allegedly exposing her breasts and buttocks to children under 13 during an argument with a neighbor about the neighbor’s parenting skills.
9. Kanye West:He has become as famous for his selfish, narcissistic, delusional and absurd comments and behavior as he has for his extraordinary musical talent. In fact, Kanye has made the annual list of top celebrity meltdowns 5 years out of 9. You might recall West jumped on stage at the 2009 VMAs and snatched the microphone from winner Taylor Swift and told millions of live viewers around the world that he thought Beyonce deserved the award. The audience booed and many celebrities cussed him out on Twitter – including Kate Perry and Pink.
In 2015, West jumped on stage again at the Grammys when Beck for won the Grammy award for Album of the year for “Morning Phase.” At the last moment, West changed his mind and stepped down and off the stage. However, Kanye West couldn’t control his words or ego, and later at the E! After Party, he did it again:
“All I know is if the Grammys want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We ain’t gonna play with them no more. ‘Flawless,’ Beyoncé video. Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to Beyoncé, and at this point, we tired of it.”
Kanye West has a point – the awards should be given to acknowledge and “respect artistry”: Beck plays 16 instruments; Kanye uses autotune. Perhaps the Grammys should stop acknowledging Kanye West.
Click below to listen to the full 30-minute interview – Patrick Wanis revealing The Top 10 Celebrity Meltdowns of 2015 on the Tom Bernard radio show.
8.Burt Reynolds: The famous actor and former womanizer slammed Charlie Sheen saying Sheen deserved to have his HIV disease.
“I don’t have any pity for the boy. He’s been in trouble a lot and seems to revel in the women he’s bedded, I didn’t like that at all…He’s getting what he deserves. If you’re going to misbehave like that, they’re going to get you…He deserved it. He misbehaved badly. Very badly.”
Possibly, Reynolds was actually projecting his own self-loathing onto Charlie Sheen; Reynolds now regrets being a womanizer: “I was an a**hole. When all the Aids stuff came out you’re going to get swallowed up by everything. I made some stupid mistakes. And I haven’t been the nicest guy in the world about keeping my mouth shut about women.”
While Reynolds might now realize the errors of his ways, it is extremely callous to condemn someone such as Sheen by saying that Sheen deserved to get HIV. Reynolds could have said ‘there are consequences for everything we do’ but instead chose to add that he doesn’t even have any sympathy for Charlie Sheen.
7. Charlie Sheen: When hackers released emails from Sony Executives, an A-list actor was mentioned as being HIV positive. Finally, Charlie Sheen disclosed on NBC’s “Today” show on Nov. 17 that he was that A-list actor – he was diagnosed as HIV-positive about four years ago and he said some of those aware of his health status had been trying to blackmail him for millions of dollars to keep the secret.
However, Sheen has been criticized for continuing to party and have sex with multiple women despite being HIV positive. In his defense, Sheen says everyone he slept with knew he had HIV and admitted he had unprotected sex with two women.
However, Sheen’s exes Bree Olson and Natalie Kenly claim that Sheen never once told them he is HIV-positive when they were together. “He’s a monster,” said Olson and his former fiancé, former fiancee, Scottine Ross, also known as Brett Rossi, is suing Sheen for one million dollars alleging he never told her that he was HIV-positive.
6. Kelly Osbourne: The View co-host attempted to attack Donald Trump’s plan to build a wall to block people from illegally crossing into the US by saying it would negatively affect Trump’s comfortable lifestyle but, her words implied that all Latinos are simply people who clean toilets: “If you kick every Latino out of this country then who is going to be cleaning your toilets, Donald Trump?”
Although, Osbourne apologized and tried to correct and qualify her statement, the damage was done because she appeared to be discriminating against Latinos in the very same way that she accused Donald Trump of discriminating against them.
5. Josh Duggar:One of the stars of “19 Kids and Counting” was exposed for having molested four girls when he was 14/15 – four of them are his sisters. His parents stood by him, but not so the Family Research Council which slammed him and TLC which canceled his family’s TV hit reality show. Later, Josh Duggar admitted “I have been the biggest hypocrite ever” after he was exposed for the “double life” he had been living – he had cheated on his wife, was watching porn, and was a member of the website Ashley Madison which is for people who want to cheat on their spouses!
4. Bill Cosby: He went from being America’s most loveable dad as Dr. Cliff Huxtable on “The Cosby Show” from 1984 to 1992, to being labeled as America’s sleaziest man in 2015, accused or drugging and raping more than 35 women over many decades. No charges have ever been pressed against Cosby and the only case against him is the testimony of women many years after the event – some more than 30 years after the alleged incidents. So why is Cosby listed at no. 4 in the Top 10 Celebrity Meltdowns of 2015? Although Cosby has denied the women’s allegations, court documents that were unsealed in 2015, reveal that Cosby admitted in 2005 that he secured quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with and that he gave the sedative to at least one woman. His attorneys argued in 2005 that the accusers knew they were taking Quaaludes from Cosby. Regardless of the actual truth regarding the 35 present-day accusers, Cosby’s career has been destroyed and his legacy has been completely decimated. Bill Cosby filed a defamation suit against 7 of the women who have accused him of sexual assault or misconduct.
Update: December 30, 2015 – Bill Cosby was charged with Aggravated indecent assault over an encounter with a woman, Andrea Constand in 2004.
3. Brian Williams: He was one of the most trusted news anchors in the US. However, it came to light that NBC’s Brian Williams lied about being bombed while he was covering the Iraq War in 2003. Further, following a review by NBC Universal, it was determined that over a 10-year span Williams had lied several other times about his experiences in the field.
Because of his ego and self-aggrandizement, Williams lost his job as news anchor at of the top-rated NBC news cast!
2. Donald Trump: Regardless of one’s political affiliations or ideologies, one of the worst things a celebrity contender for President of the United States of America could do is to call for the boycott of an American chain which hires American people. Donald Trump had a feud with Macy’s when the chain decided to stop selling his merchandise. Trump’s response was to try and take the chain down, even gloating when its shares dropped. Macy’s did not do anything that was harmful to the people of America or to the government – it was a personal issue between Trump and Macy’s. “I hope the boycott of @Macys continues forever. So many people are cutting up their cards. Macy’s stores suck and they are bad for U.S.A.”
1. Ariana Grande: Given the many controversial things Donald Trump has said, one would think it might be a challenge to find anything else that might top Trump’s opinions and comments. However, Ariana Grande takes the number 1 spot for celebrity meltdowns 2015 for her bad and offensive behavior.
While in a store, Ariana Grande secretly licked some donuts which she hadn’t paid for and didn’t realize that she was being videotaped, she then said possibly one of the worst things any US celebrity could ever say: “I hate America.”
Ariana did apologize publicly – twice on video – and she described her response to watching the video the same way that a lot of other people felt when they watched her video: I was disgusted with myself…and wanted to disappear.”
Anointed “The Woman Expert” by WGN Chicago, Patrick Wanis PhD is a renowned Celebrity Life Coach, Human Behavior & Relationship Expert who developed SRTT therapy (Subconscious Rapid Transformation Technique) and is teaching it to other practitioners. Wanis’ clientele ranges from celebrities and CEOs to housewives and teenagers. CNN, BBC, FOX News, MSNBC & major news outlets worldwide consult Wanis for his expert insights and analysis on sexuality, human behavior and women’s issues. Wanis is the first person ever to do hypnotherapy on national TV – on the Montel Williams show.