The Holiday Season is intended to give us a break from life’s pressures, a chance to get together with family, friends and loved ones, to reflect on the past year and look forward to a bright new year. However for many, the Holiday season is anything but a holiday often bringing out our darkest issues: loneliness, depression, loss, grief, stress and arguments at home and the work place.
“For some the pressure of being able to afford to buy gifts for loved ones or having to face family members with unresolved issues is just too taxing”, says Patrick Wanis, Life Coach, Human Behavior and Relationship Expert, Author of of “How to Find Happiness” and “Finding GOD –Spiritual Strategies to Help YOU Find Happiness, Fulfillment and Inner Peace.”
So what is the answer? How can we put the “happy” back into the holidays?
Wanis, who has coached various celebrities, reveals the 5 keys to putting happiness back into Happy Holidays:
- Forgive yourself and others for the mistakes you made this year
- Stop seeking other people’s approval
- When people are mad, angry or just plain rude, remember it is about them, not about you
- Seek closure where possible and reach out to people who you have wronged or who have wronged you
- Take down time to find your purpose
Wanis can also demonstrate to your host and audience how to diffuse stressful situations, arguments, stress, depression, how to relax, have fun and be Happy this Holiday season. With simple clear and concise techniques, Wanis will teach your audience how to take charge of how they think, feel and respond.
Wanis is available to offer powerful tips, techniques and strategies and answer questions on:
- How to handle the in-laws, spouse and other family members
- The best gift to give to your spouse or partner
- What to tell your children when you can’t afford to buy what they want
- The key to feeling better during times of depression
- How to diffuse or prevent arguments
Other articles and audio interviews by Patrick Wanis on The Holidays and The Holiday Season
- How to patch relationships for The Holidays:
- Overcoming loneliness during The Holidays
- How to ease Holiday stress
- Avoiding Holiday arguments & fights
- Avoiding arguments and pain for Thanksgiving & the Holidays
- Lessons from “It’s a Wonderful Life”
- The greatest gift of all
- Listen: “Avoiding Holiday Stress”
Listen to the radio interview featuring Patrick Wanis’ top nine tips, techniques and strategies to prevent arguments, fights and stress around the Holidays, and; insights into the male and female traits that create hurt, pain, depression and major disappointments during the Holidays.
- Listen: The Top Nine Tips to Help You Enjoy The Holidays
Listen to Patrick Wanis’ 45-minute interview
- Listen: How to Survive the office party -and get ahead
Listen to Patrick Wanis’ 20-minute interview
- The biggest block to happiness and gratitude
- How to enjoy The Holidays
- Accepting the unacceptable
- Give it away
- The cure for Holiday burnout
Anointed “The Woman Expert” by WGN Chicago, Patrick Wanis PhD is a renowned Celebrity Life Coach, Human Behavior & Relationship Expert who developed SRTT therapy (Subconscious Rapid Transformation Technique) and is teaching it to other practitioners. Wanis’ clientele ranges from celebrities and CEOs to housewives and teenagers. CNN, BBC, FOX News, MSNBC & major news outlets worldwide consult Wanis for his expert insights and analysis on sexuality, human behavior and women’s issues. Wanis is the first person ever to do hypnotherapy on national TV – on the Montel Williams show.